You MUST have prior sales experience to be considered for this position.
This representative’s main responsibility is to retain our existing customer base by satisfying customers’ concerns quickly and completely and to in turn, expand the business through satisfied customers and referrals. This representative will also be responsible for performing customer service duties in accordance with department and company objectives for Liberty’s existing customer base. This includes, but is not limited to sales, research, scheduling, reducing attrition, and providing support to customer service representatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Service and retain accounts by providing superior customer service.
• Communicate regularly via telephone and email with customers, peers and branch personnel.
• Save accounts when customers are looking to cancel their service.
• Solve customer problems, follow up to ensure satisfaction, and offer new products and services
• Resolve customer escalations.
• Collections of delinquent accounts.
• Proactively contact customers to enhance customer retention.
• Provide assistance and support to Team Leaders, Customer Service Representatives and Customer Service Manager.
• Make recommendations to improve procedures and resources within department and improve communication with other departments.
• Representative must demonstrate the ability to work independently and as a team member to achieve team and company goals.
• Candidate must possess excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, sales and negotiating skills.
• Individual must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Applicant must handle multiple assignments, be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
• Representative should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Candidate should be technically inclined, knowledgeable and proficient with security system/equipment compatibility, configurations and specifications for all product lines sold and supported by Liberty.
• Minimum of one-year experience in Customer Service, Sales and Deal Retention role is required.
• Punctuality, professionalism, and willingness to help/learn are a necessity.